Hello Peep .
Well, nothing abt today and ytd. just Plain ROTTING at home . Wont have interesting posts till saturday bahh ;/
Whats your problem now ?Its not like i'm the one who caused ur unhappiness .What can i do to make u happy and lively again?you just keep give that black face everytime u look at me,HELLO?I'm not ur enemy or foe or anything.I know its hard, but can u just reflect,think of yourself AND OTHERS too?humans are that selfish, only think of themselves, what about others?if u carry on like this, i don't know what to do either..Maybe just get out and come back at night?I may not be the ideal one , but at least, accept me the way i am ?Everybody have thier own flawsI'm not that good, but i'm not tat bad either?
He's working hard now .Its not easy.It maybe his fault the way he talk,but what about u ? I know u care about him, but can u express it out in a different..way?All these unhappiness, is causing me to go MAD.its not i don't want to talk to u ,its U who do not want to talk to me everytime i say talk, u just like ignore me ?What did i do to deserve tis now ?Its so fucking unfair now.Got anything to say ?Just spit it out I'm not that a young kid anymore. Seriously.. Whats the main reason for ur mood ? I rather hear the ugly truth than the beautiful lie..
Sigh. thats all i want to say for now . Bye peeps .


