These are the funny videos, Performed by Qmar!! Enjoy! ((;
I Din't do anything much today, Woke up at about 930 . And then went to changi airport to receive my dad. haha. Went for lunch at the "soup restaurant" Yummy . Love the sam sui chicken deeped in ginger . Delicious ! haha . Came back,slept, and chat with Wjx a bit . Then JJ came and offer-ed to treat me to a buffet. Wahaha !! thanks in advance then ;PP
Goddamit . i' have to go for tuition tomorrow !! ): tis sucks :< and i'm trying to find a clock for my blog . Anybody have any suggestions? tell me abt it . thanks ! I'm off to Dota again. See ya guys around(; Ciao ~
I just want you
About Me
The Boy Next Door
Benjamin Ong Hong Yew
15 this year!
12-08-1994!
leo!
Proud to be in
Guang Yang Secondary school!
Guang Yang Secondary Band !